Job ID 23778
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs. The three major arms are: Consulting, Recruitment and Training.
Alfred & Victoria Associates has become one of the most sought after Human Capital Development Organization in recent times. She is fast becoming the distinguished strategic partner required in all sectors of the economy, and also in the fast growing world of outsourcing which is now in huge demand in all profession.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technician on Bike (Mechanic)
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Bike mechanics, repair fleet bikes and teach participants how to repair and maintain their own bikes.
- Enforce systems to ensure quality customer care and equipment repair.
- Identifying what needs to be done and doing it.
- High School Diploma.
- Mechanic Degree from a technical college.
- Completion of electrician apprenticeship.
- 4 years Experience working as an electrician.
- Deep mechanical system, power generation, blueprints and maintenance and repair knowledge.
- Experience in industrial and/or commercial electrical systems
- Demonstrable ability to use electrical and hand tools (e.g. wire strippers, voltmeter etc.) and electrical drawings and blueprints
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of a variety of bike types and brands.
- Communication skills.
- Understanding of bike parts.
- Ability to lift heavy bikes.
- Customer service skills.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Manual dexterity.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.