Job ID 29072
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technology Architect – Security
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Security Architect is responsible for designing, developing, testing, and assessing the security systems within an organization’s IT network. He/she is expected to have a thorough understanding of complex IT systems and stay up to date with the latest security standards, systems, authentication protocols, best practice security products, etc.
Strategy & Planning:
- Evaluating internal functions, business development strategies, and IT processes and suggesting improvements.
- Creating security architecture models to reflect the organization’s strategies and goals and creating and implementing business visions and goals.
- Suggest ideas to reduce costs in IT and business leadership.
- Providing business architecture and systems processing guidance.
- Ensuring the efficiency, security, and support of the organization’s goals.
- Creating methods for compliance architecture, such as data storage, metadata management, and change control.
- Determining and implementing build versus buy strategies, mentor personnel, and views of the overall business strategy.
- Supports all architectural disciplines and champions architectural initiatives.
- Reviews existing business processes and establishes metrics to improve business processes, as well as support all architectural disciplines under their direction.
- Work on highly complex projects that require in-depth knowledge across multiple specialized architecture domains.
- Aligns architecture strategy with business goals.
- Defines, explains and advocates technology strategy.
- Develops and communicates architectural policies, standards, guidelines, and procedures.
- Designs and implements short- and long-term strategic plans to ensure Interswitch’s infrastructure capacity meets existing and future requirements with regard to employee usage and application hosting
- Ensures the conceptual completeness of the technical solutions.
- Define objectives, technical work, and timeline for developing asset-management security architectures, roadmaps, and requirements.
- Communicate progress, findings, and ensure successful handoff of deliverables to program and operational teams;
- Develop security architectures, roadmaps, and requirements for asset-management-specific security systems.
- Provide thought leadership by participating in network and security forums.
- Develop automation capabilities to enable business processes.
- Help build security into infrastructure and architecture designs and guide the implementation with the operations team.
- Develop and implement enterprise-wide and cross-functional integration solutions.
- Plan, design, develop and maintain security technologies, diagrams, processes, and procedures.
- Review enterprise architecture diagrams and recommend security-related enhancements.
- Model attack vectors and design security controls to mitigate risk.
- Define security requirements and checklist for IoT platforms.
- Develops innovation strategies and the associated planning/implementation artefacts.
- Maintain knowledge of current and emerging technologies/products/trends related to security architectural solutions.
- Perform vulnerability research, assessment, and management, serve as technical security/risk advisor on all new technology/developed by the Client;
- Conduct cybersecurity-related research.
Formal Education & Certification:
- University Degree in the field of Computer Science or STEM major (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or related field, Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of IT and business/industry work experience including architecture design, information security and deployment, systems lifecycle management, and infrastructure security and operations.
- Extensive experience in information security and/or IT risk management with a focus on security, performance, and reliability
- Solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorization, and security
- Good working knowledge of current IT risks and experience implementing security solutions.
- Experience implementing multi-factor authentication, single sign-on, identity management, or related technologies.
- Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to explain and enforce security measures.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online