Job ID 33776
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Appzone Limited is Africa’s leading provider of Integrated Banking and Payment software platforms and incidentally creator of BankOne; the world’s leading cloud infrastructure for Banking and Payment processing targeted at Small and Medium financial Institutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technology Graduate Trainee (Software Developer)
Job Opening ID: 156
Employment Type: Full-Time
About the Program
- The Qore Technology Graduate Trainee Program is an accelerated learning academy program that is open to fresh university graduates of any or more of Science, Technology, Engineering, and/or Mathematics (S.T.E.M) discipline.
- In this role, the trainee will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies and contribute to the architecture and design of our sophisticated systems.
- As a member of the program, you will collaborate with talented software developers to design, develop, test, and deploy new features and functionality. You will also have an opportunity to learn while working with engineering managers on projects. If you are someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is eager to grow and learn, then we want to hear from you.
- Do you have a passion for complex problem solving and programming?
- Do you have the talent and drive required to contribute to building solutions that transform the way the entire industry’s function?
- Do you love tackling complex problems and supporting the design of innovative solutions? Then the Qore Technology Graduate Trainee program is the dream opportunity you’ve been searching for.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) discipline.
- A minimum of Second Class Upper Division from a reputable and accredited university.
- A vibrant individual who exhibits strong traits of proficiency, innovation, courage, humility, and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Experience is not required, but minimal hands-on experience on a software development or IT-related project may be helpful.
- Fair understanding of C#, .NET framework, and SQL databases.
- Fair understanding of system design and architecture, including the understanding of the design process of scalable and reliable systems.
- Good analytical, problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of the current trends in the Fintech industry and products will be a huge advantage.
- At Qore, it is possible for you to move from the very bottom and go just as high as your wings can take you.
- No limits, no restrictions, no preconceived notions or judgements about your role or place within the organization. We take you for you. And you can be a part of our exciting evolution.
- From a stipend to salaried, from internship to executive management, it is all here for the taking. Just show us your path and we will surely get you there.
Why Choose Qore?
We are creative audacious builders and humble masters of our craft with specialized blend of business transformation, engineering, and financial technology expertise. Some of the benefits of joining Qore are:
- Competitive Remuneration
- Career Development and Growth Opportunities
- Remote Work Option
- Paid Leave
- Positive Work Culture
- Challenging and Meaningful Work
- Employee Recognition and Rewards
- Work Environment and Facilities.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online