Job ID 21647
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria was established as an umbrella Association for Practitioners of Personnel Management in 1968 as the Personnel Management Association of Nigeria. In 1973, it was renamed as Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria. Finally, Act No 58 of 1992 chartered the Institute.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technology Specialist
Location: Lagos, Head Office
Reports to: Team Lead, Corporate Services
Principal Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Update, Communicate and Implement the organization ICT strategy, operational plan, policies, procedures, systems and tools in consonance with the Institute’s ICT needs.
- Deploy the organisation’s ERP solutions;
- Maintain the CIPM’s Websites and portal;
- Provide a secure and efficient network infrastructure to support the organization’s software and systems;
- Recommend strategies, policies and procedures as they relate to IT systems and infrastructure by evaluating the outcomes, identifying problems, assessing trends and anticipating requirements;
- Work with appropriate staff/managers/fora on developing ICT strategy and annual operational plan, ensuring synergy with the organization’s strategy and direction;
- Ensure adequate plan for disaster recovery and/or back-ups of the organization’s data and information;
- Management and support of the organization telephone system (including deployment and support of VoIP and unified telecommunications solutions across multiple/international locations where required;
- Ensure efficient, secure and effective operation and performance of the organization network across all locations;
- Provide technical guidance and updates to other staff as required.
- Work with the line manager to lead negotiations, deliver SLAs and manage vendors on ICT related projects
Key Performance Indicators
- Deployment, maintenance/management of the ERP solutions, Office 365, Cybersecurity solution, Backup and Recovery, Contact center, website portal.
- Management of IT operations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any relevant discipline
- Member of Cisco and other ICT certification
- Relevant IT Management, Enterprise and Security Certification
- Minimum of 6 years post-graduation experience on a similar role in a reputable organization
Knowledge, Technical Skills and Attitudes:
- Building Collaborative Relationships: The ability to develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships with internal and external stakeholders who can provide information, assistance, and support to the business. – Ability to develops and maintain a vibrant, longterm network of relationships with individuals from multiple constituencies. – Has a successful track record of developing, managing, growing, and institutionalizing complex relationships on behalf of the company.
- Communication: The ability to plan and deliver oral and written communications that make an impact and persuade their intended audiences.
- Emotional intelligence – being able to understand and manage your own and others’ emotions, and their effect on behaviors and attitudes.
- Customer Orientation: The ability to demonstrate concern for satisfying one’s external and/or internal customers.
- Achieving results: Sets realistic targets for himself/herself and for the team; ensures availability of resources and supports staff members in achieving results. Monitors progress and performance; evaluates achievements and integrates lessons learned.
- Computer Literate: Excel, Word, Outlook
- Social Media Platforms
- Computer systems and programs
- Computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Computer troubleshooting
- Computer viruses and security Proficiency in the following:
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Microsoft Windows Client
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft SQL
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Mobile devices technologies
- Network infrastructure concepts and technologies: DHCP, DNS, VPN (CISCO, Netasq)
- Website and Membership Portal
Pay Range (Annual Gross)
N5,000,000 – N7,000,000
Application Closing Date
1st February, 2023.