Job ID 26436
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
La Campagne Tropicana Hills Resort is entwined in the core freshness of nature amongst virgin trees and the lovely view of the gentle romantic reflection of the setting sun upon the calm hills. The views are simply iconic; you can only find in La Campagne Tropicana Hills Resort The birthplace of African decor. Come and experience the beauty of African Interior designs. At La Campagne Tropicana, we ensure to retain an African brand and value.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tourism Volunteer Corp
Employment Type: Internship
- La-Campagne hills and cave resort is seeking tourism volunteer corps as a social service and support of international tourists and visitors to its Ondo State resort
- Volunteer tourism is a growing area that combines the traditional aspects of tourism with voluntary service, often related to sustainable tourism and ecotourism for young skilled people.
- This voluntary service is seen as an investment in the development of our young people in the country, for economic prosperity, social responsibility, skill acquisition and to develop potential in them in the area of national building through volunteering work.
- Over the years this is known to abate the rate of youth restiveness in the country.
- Development through meaningful youth participation by providing tourism Services ;
- Provide opportunities to Young Nigerians to serve and gain crucial professional experience, hospitality services, soft skills, social competence, international exposure and leadership.
- Our vision is to promote a passion for volunteerism as a strategy to develop our world and our mission is to contribute significantly to the socio-economic development of Nigeria by promoting a culture of volunteerism through tourism education and life-long soft skills learning.
How It Works
- Volunteer Applications and Volunteer Requests would now be screened through a vigorous and transparent process.
Candidates whose application is not convincing, would be eliminated and notified.
- Volunteers are permitted to reapply a second time.
- Matching: Applications of nominated volunteer candidates are matched with available vacancies according to the criteria specified by our organization.
- Prior to the deployment of volunteers, would be trained for a period of 2 to 3 weeks by professional. The training aims to prepare volunteers for tourism services and skill acquisition to enhance their capacity.
- Progress Assessment: volunteers are expected to provide regular reports on their activities and address challenges to the tourism site unit.
- As a volunteer, you have the responsibility to: Do your duties promptly and reliably. Accept the guidance and decisions of the volunteer coordinator.
- Be willing to learn and participate in orientation, training programs, and meetings.
N10,000 – N60,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates / Organization should send their CV / Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as the subject of the email.
- Aspiring volunteers who fulfill the requirements should fill out online profile or submit a CV to the mail above
- Organizations wishing to deploy youth volunteers are required to send an email to the mail above.