Job ID 24763
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
TradeDepot is a Digital B2B Commerce and embedded finance company headquartered in San Francisco, California. At TradeDepot we are building the largest digital network of retail outlets in Africa and changing the way mega Consumer Goods Brands distribute products to over 5 million retail stores on the continent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trade Supervisor
- Build, own and grow the general trade channel in the territory in collaboration with the Hub manager. Acquisition and development of business relationship with general trade customers, driving retention within the territory coverage area in line with the set target. Ensuring visibility of new products and validation of retail outlets within territory.
- Ensure strict adherence to the route/journey plan and visit days, monitoring the trade executive to ensure coverage and to deliver the territory’s numbers.
- Ensure adherence to call plans and relationship management with assigned GT customers. Also ensure the work flow between the agent and the trade exec.
- Manage territory specific brand engagements and initiatives to drive acquisition/ recovery, retention and visibility of Slow moving / New SKU’s. Confirm and ensure deployment of necessary infrastructure and process to deliver brand and trade programs to meet the territory’s requirements. This will be based on market research / survey carried out jointly.
- Manage and monitor an efficient and effective team of Trade Executives and Telesales agents. Onsite on-boarding of the trade executives (ride-along).
- Build and Maintain the territory’s customer database through efficient consolidation of quantitative and qualitative customer data points working closely with the Hub Manager.
- Ensure adherence to set goals and KPI’s developed for the Territory’s; champion innovation in the development of trade programs in the Hub’s and track ongoing results.
- Ensure that objectives in terms of availability, visibility, volume, margin, quality and market price of products are achieved in the Territory.
- Ensure adherence to customer trading terms (Bonus, credit and discounts) for general trade customers in the territory.
- Ensure adherence to customer retention strategy for the territory. Increase levels of trade support and customer loyalty by ensuring there is an established close working relationship with the customers.
- Work closely with the brand team assigned to the territory to execute in-store promotions and initiatives to drive sell-in and sell- out within the Territory.
- Monitor Market execution of all initiatives in the territory through frequent market visits with the trade executives.
- Manage the productivity and cost optimization and issues escalating from the territory.
- You have at least 3-years’ experience ideally in a customer/client facing role.
- You have at least 2 years’ team management experience.
- Good learning skills and adaptability.
- Excellent people engagement and customer service mindset.
- Effective presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrable experience using analytics tools to manage a team.
- Demonstrate strong ownership and commitment to exceed business expectations.
What’s on Offer?
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online