Job ID 31748
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
4 Quarters Consultants Limited – We offer comprehensive business, IT & digital marketing services to help businesses reassess & enhance their performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Officer
Job Type: Full Time
- You’ll take a strategic approach to training, assessing the skills and knowledge within an organisation and determining what training is needed to grow and retain these skills.
- You’ll either design and deliver the training yourself or arrange for a third-party trainer to do it.
As a training and development officer, you’ll need to:
- identify training and development needs within an organisation through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with business managers and human resources departments
- design, expand and manager training and development programmes based on the needs of the organisation and the individual
- create and/or deliver a range of training using face-to-face, digital and blended learning options
- produce training materials for in-house courses
- plan and assess the ‘return on investment’ of any training or development programme, considering the costs of planned programmes and keeping within budgets
- develop effective induction programmes for new staff, apprentices and graduate trainees
- monitor and review the progress of trainees through appraisals, questionnaires and discussions with managers, and provide trainees with timely and constructive feedback
- devise individual learning plans
- ensure that statutory training requirements are met
- evaluate training and development programmes, and prepare reports for management in areas such as usage, engagement and performance
- amend and revise programmes as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment and industry developments
- help line managers and trainers solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups
- promote a work culture of continuing professional development (CPD)
- keep up to date with developments in training by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant courses
- research new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning and present this research.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.