Job ID 21815
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Newedge is a financial institution established in 2019 and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to operate as a Finance Company in Nigeria. Newedge provide Loans, Investment and Financial Advisory solutions to clients across the private and public sectors of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Quality Inspector
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Check whether the training of each department is carried out according to the plan
- Check whether all aspects of the training are implemented in place, how the effect is, whether the standards and requirements are met.
- Receive the next monthly training plan from each department
- Develop a training quality inspection plan for the next month
- On-site inspection to see if training has been carried out as planned
- Observe and rate the instructor’s familiarity with the training content
- Grade the PPT of training materials
- Give relevant suggestions for Training improvement
- Rate the trainer’s application of skills
- HND / BSc holders only
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills
- Customer service experience
- Good knowledge of MS offices and database
Application Closing Date
23rd February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.