Job ID 36651
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Turbine Package Superintendent
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contract type: International Contract
- Responsible for the Operation and Maintenance of the Plant Turbo-generator package
- Organizes on site the maintenance operations which are related to turbo machines and auxiliaries and provide technical support, analysis and troubleshooting.
- Assists the planning team by giving any technical support for the preparation of the jobs in his discipline.
- Contact OEM Technical support for assistance in Turbo-generator package fault resolution and follow up with OEM & Onshore support team in clearing all the issues on the equipment.
- Assists specialists working under Specific Maintenance Contracts (SMC).
- Ensures that the COMPANY’s HSE regulations are respected and enforced (especially procedures related to Work Permits), as well as approved operating procedures and standard industry practice during performance of maintenance operations placed under his responsibility.
- Leads interventions using the CMMS and checks intervention reports in the CMMS (including those concerning SMC) and writes the technical reports related to his field
- Ensures that the transfer of knowledge by mentoring occurs properly within his teams, and actively participates in training of subordinates
- Act as the GMOC Site Rep. request, any intervention within his field of competence.
- Takes charge of the systems under his responsibility in case of breakdown until operational situation and status normalize.
- Technical Engineer / Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent in Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation Engineering with 5 to 10 years experience in the operation and maintenance of Gas Turbines and auxiliaries in oil and gas production installations or power generation plant
- A thorough, demonstrated understanding of plant operations, strong understanding of Gas Turbine and axial compressor, DCS, ESD, F&G, Field Bus, Field instrumentations, PLC, Bentley Nevada and online condition monitoring system, Mechanics, Hydraulics, Electricity and Electronics.
- Understanding SAP/R3 PM modules as relate to Notification, work orders, PM’s, and spare parts inventories.
- Experience in Troubleshooting, Root Cause Analysis, Health Checks, monitoring, PM and Corrective Maintenance.
- Competent computer skills, especially Microsoft Office products; Excel, and Word.
- Solid knowledge of plant engineering and plant maintenance functions and how they relate to operations.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English Language.
- Ability to comprehend and apply technical information, including mechanical and electrical drawings (such as blueprints, P&IDs, single-line diagrams and schematics) to problem-solving situations and trouble-shooting.
- Ability to communicate and coordinate work on technical subjects with others across job families and with outside vendors.
- Must have proven ability as a leader of small team. Perfectly competent and independent in his field, he must show common sense and organizational ability.
- A hand on experience on SOLAR TAURUS 60 Dual Fuel Gas Turbine is a prerequisite.
Minimum level of experience required:
- 10 years or more.
- Strong knowledge of Solar Turbine
- English (D-Full professional proficiency).
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online