Job ID 23710
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI / UX Designer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We are looking for a User Experience (UX) Designer who shares our love for great design, has a love for research and data, has a strong background in UX for multiple platforms, and is a quick-thinking problem solver who works well with all types of people in an environment that encourages a variety of thought processes.
- Must have a diverse portfolio demonstrating mastery of craft and a track record of results: the design of engaging experiences that created positive outcomes for both the customer and the business.
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities to analyze and predict user behaviour.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
Qualification and Skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or other Design subjects, Fine Art, Engineering or other related fields.
- At least one year of experience is required.
- Strong knowledge of industry tools e.g Adobe XD, Sketch, InVision, Figma, Illustrator.
- UX Writing documentation
- Proficiency in creating user stories, personas, sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes, assets, icons, mockups and storyboards.
- Ability to plan and conduct user testing, surveys, and formal evaluations.
Application Closing Date
29th March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV, as applications without this may not be considered.
- Applicants must have a diverse portfolio demonstrating mastery of craft and a track record of results to be included on their resume or presented when required.