Job ID 24916
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
An oil and gas servicing company that provides services to major players in the oil and gas industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Upstream Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The candidate will be responsible for driving sales and marketing initiatives, registering the organization with IOCs, NOCs and OEMs, and vendor selection, and management.
- It also involves ensuring customer satisfaction, exceeding targets, generating income and providing value for clients.
- Ensure the development of a sustainable business relationship with new and existing Clients such as IOC, DPR, NAPIMS, NNPC and other regulatory body in the oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle (from the initial stage of tendering, contract development, project execution and through closeout).
- Prepare the project’s technical pre-qualification proposal to the Clients and partners.
- Facilitate or assist as required in the strategy development and actual negotiation of technical, commercial and contractual issues with customers and suppliers.
- Work closely with Clients to identify prospective project needs for technical and commercial implementation and define acceptable parameters and implementation and define acceptable parameters and limitations in the acquisition and execution of those projects.
- Develop and maintain a complete understanding of the business environment, market trends, drivers and issues that will impact on the Company’s business.
- Ensure compliance of Clients and partners with Company principles.
- Source for Clients’ future projects and follow up the progress
Required Skills / Qualification
- B.Sc in a related discipline.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in the oil and gas industry. Experience in Upstream Business Development is required.
- Candidates should have strong links to the industry and knowledge of the business drivers for the key markets.
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.