Job ID 28783
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Saro Agrosciences is the flagship company of Saroafrica International group and was established in 1991.Saro Agrosciences has grown into a leading player in the agriculture industry.
We are passionately committed to empowering the Nigerian farmer with superior agro-inputs like crop protection products, seeds, fertilizers, and knowledge that will enable these farmers to increase their yield and livelihood in a sustainable manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
Location: Bida Niger,
Employment Type: Full-time
- He/she is responsible for using a Vehicle to ensure retail customers are served; and Saro Agrosciences products are available & visible across in assigned routes at all times.
- Prepares route plan & adhere to it strictly.
- Develop & maintain customer list that capture Name, Contact Person, Address, and Phone Numbers of customers in assigned routes.
- Sell company products to current & potential retail outlets / customers.
- Deliver set targets on all sales KPIs- Call, IMS, Collection, Strike Rate, Average Order Size/Call etc.
- Ensure products are sold as communicated in official company price list in all sales outlets
- Ensure proper maintenance of the van is carried out in accordance with guidelines.
- Maintain a driver’s logbook showing details of itineraries, fuel consumption, maintenance records, etc.
- Assist in the development (information generation) and implementation of marketing plans regarding his / her assigned territory.
- Report issues relating to satisfaction of customers, & consumers in assigned routes.
- Develop existing & new retail customers to achieve daily, weekly, monthly, & annual volume / revenue targets.
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies
- OND (Accounts, Economics, Business Management, etc)
- Good Communication skill
- Good interpersonal skills
- High integrity and must be able to work under pressure
- Must be able to speak the local language of the area
- Computer literate
- Must be resident in City of interest
- Possess valid driver’s license
- 2 years’ experience in similar role
- Required age: 23-35 years
Application Closing Date
22nd July, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online