Job ID 8107
Experience 3 Years
Gender Male or Famele
Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Verve Digital Executive
Job Type: Permanent
- To provide support for the growth and expansion of the Digital Payment business and adoption of alternative payments & tokens to meet with changing consumer behaviour in Payments, Purchases and P2P payments.
- Support the vision and the development of markets that enables outbound and inbound payments for identified target markets.
- Top 3 Priorities include: Grow Payments to Merchants and SMEs using Verve Digital Products; Grow Payments to Corporates and Billers using Verve Digital Products; Grow Peer to Peer Payments using Verve Digital Products.
- Business Development
- Business development planning
- Driving adoption and growth of Verve virtual tokens and digital payments business development
- Driving the acceptance of virtual Verve tokens on multiple consumer touchpoints and channels
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
- Seek ways of improving business operations
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world
- Co-ordination Support activities and initiatives towards achievement of team objectives and KPIs
- Business Relationship Management
- Driving adoption of Verve virtual tokens and other digital payment methods for purchases or payments between consumers and FIs, merchants, Corporates, Government and Agents
- Assists in managing the Digital Payments business portfolio that has major financial and strategic growth implications to the group and company as a whole
- Define a unique business model with relevant partners to drive the business’s digital payment initiatives
- Management of Special Projects (Internal)
- Liaises with other groups to implement initiatives and projects on behalf of the Group
- Represents the group in adhoc teams and assignments as designed by the Team Lead, Group Head and DCEO
- Prepares and submits monthly reports to the Team Lead and Group Head on the performance of the Digital Payments Business
- Analyses team performance and organises group sessions to discuss trends and likely occurrences in the market
- Engages with the internal stakeholders to validate initiatives and consumer behaviour in line with the overall Verve Digital Strategy.
- First Degree in Computer Science or any other relevant or related field of study from an accredited University
- Relevant Industry Certifications
- 3 – 5 years minimum experience in product management or related industry.
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online