Job ID 27018
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: VR Hub Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We are looking for a part-time VR Hub Manager to oversee our hub in Abuja. S/he must have experience with VR applications and equipment.
- Run routine maintenance of the VR equipment, systems and applications.
- Create a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) document on how to utilise the equipment.
- Ensure the VR equipment is functioning optimally.
- Ensure the games for the VR application are functioning. If any issue is encountered, reach out to the support team of the VR games promptly.
- Assist in setting up equipment in the VR Hub and ensure equipment is set for use before the opening time.
- Troubleshoot issues customers are facing with installed tools.
- Supports testing, installation and management of the tools
- Support with testing, setting up and maintaining soft wares used in the Hub.
Skills / Experience
- A Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Science or any closely related field is required.
- At least 1 year relevant work experience.
- Sound knowledge of application troubleshooting.
- Have some experience working in a VR Hub and conversant with VR equipment and games.
- Sound Knowledge of technical requirements of various softwares & applications.
- Applicants must be based in Abuja.
- The selected candidate will work once a week (Saturdays).
Application Closing Date
13th June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their a copy of their CV in PDF. to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Name (e.g. Rose Gold – VR Hub Manager) as the subject of the mail.