Job ID 29441
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Future Resilience and Development Foundation (FRAD) is a registered non-profit organization with the corporate affairs commission, in accordance with the Nigerian Law, FRAD work in both humanitarian and development sector to build the resilience of Vulnerable populations through our interventions in thematic areas of WASH, Nutrition, Protection, Education and early recovery and livelihood. Over the years, FRAD has reached more than 19,000 children, men, women and girls through its various interventions. FRAD work with the Mission to build the Resilience of vulnerable populations using locally available solutions that ensure participation and bring meaningful development, leaving no one behind. Our Mission and Vision guides our programming to ensure no one is left behind
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Wash and Nutrition in Emergency Response Officer
Employment Type: Contract
- Develop and use appropriate materials for hygiene promotion messaging and training of community based hygiene promotion volunteers.
- Timely reporting on program activities (internal and external reports.)
- Representing FRAD externally in both the Humanitarian Community and with Government/LGAs officials as well as developing strong links with WASH, Nutrition and NGO actors. Actively participate in WASH and Nutrition meetings and other government and NGO led technical working group and committees for flood and cholera
- Assist in the coordination and supervision of all WASH and Nutrition activities in the IDP camps and communities.
- Ensure that WASH activities are delivered as a comprehensive package at the field level.
- Monitor water trunking and chlorination activities.
- Work in coordination with the program manager and meal department to ensure appropriate and quality response intervention.
- Supervise all nutrition screening and activities in communities
- Establish internal referral pathway for easy referral of project participants
- Compile weekly, monthly, quarterly plans and reports on general Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Promotion activities.
- Develop, implement, and assess monitoring frameworks for projects, as well as for funding proposals
- Contribute to the development of annual work plans to identify project targets and ensure inclusion.
- Supervise household targeting and CVA Assistance.
- This is not an exhaustive list of the duties and responsibilities of this post, and the post-holder may, from time to time, be required to undertake any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as requested including supporting other sectors with WASH expertise.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 1 – 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
29th July, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by sending their Application to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- The title of the position must be indicated in the subject line of your e-mail. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Applications will be assessed on a rolling basis due to the urgent need of the position to be field.
- Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Other jobs you may like
HR Admin / Logistics Assistant at Concern for Women and Children Development Foundation (COWACDI) Featured
- @ ListingAPI-2
- Yobe, Concern for Women and Children Development Foundation (COWACDI)