Job ID 22001
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Welder
Job Reference ID: HOT0956H
Employment Type: Full-time
- A welder will support the Engineering Team to efficiently maintain all hotel operations such that safety, security, conversation, and compliance are ensured at the highest levels.
What will I be doing?
- As a Welder, you will support the Engineering Team to ensure that engineering and maintenance operations within the hotel, including general property maintenance energy conservation, are working properly and to standard.
- You are also responsible for staying abreast of compliance regulations and procedures in the field of Engineering, as required for hotel standards. Specifically, a welder will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Perform day-to-day routine and preventative maintenance within the hotel.
- Respond promptly and efficiently to any maintenance calls that arise
- Recommend maintenance system improvements and energy savings
- Maintain all tools, equipment, and working areas in good condition
- Keep your technical training knowledge and skills up to date.
What are we looking for?
A Welder serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our guests and working with other team members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitudes, behaviours, skills and values that follows:
- HND in related field
- Welding experience of not less than 3 years
- Reading and understanding blueprints prior to starting a project
- Measuring and cutting of materials to specification
- Knowledge of manual and mechanical welding techniques
- Ability to work without supervision.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online