Job ID 25021
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
StrongMas Auto Limited was established in 2015 as a company limited by share for auto dealership. Since its operations begun, the company has enjoyed continued success due to its reliable and stable reputation amongst clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Workshop Manager
Location: Ajah / Sangotedo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Supervising and achieving all set workshop KPI’s.
- Planning and controlling bookings for the workshop in conjunction with Front Office Managers (Customer Service).
- Supervising and ensuring that there are no comebacks/returns via conducting thorough multi-point health checks and final quality control checks on completed jobs for thoroughness and quality service delivery.
- Supervising and ensuring that planned and current jobs are on the process control board without stoppage.
- Upon receipt of the customer’s agreement, issuing instructions to the workshop technicians for the performance.
- Approving/vetting parts requests to the SPU (Spare Part Unit) regarding planning and ordering functions for controlling parts availability.
- Supervising and performing quality control checks on all spare parts supplied by SPU (Spare Part Unit) making sure that the parts supplied are accurate and meets required standard for achieving quality jobs.
- Supervising and maintaining active follow-up system on all technicians with a view of ensuring prompt delivery of service to all customers.
- Supervising and ensuring that all technicians always keep the workshop clean and free from dirt.
- Supervising and ensuring that workshop technicians have all necessary protective clothes and adhere to all safety guidelines in the workshop.
- Keeping all workshop instruments, tools, diagnostic machines, and equipment’s in usable, safe, and accountable condition always.
- Supervising and improving workshop productivity and efficiency.
- Supervising and ensuring that all jobs or vehicles admitted into the workshop goes through an intensive quality control check process towards ensuring that vehicles are released to clients in satisfactory working conditions and preventing return jobs.
- Supervising workshop activities and providing necessary feedback to the SPU (Spare Part Unit) regarding required stock of auto parts for all vehicles in the workshop.
- Vetting/approving job estimates.
- Supervising and ensuring that all technicians carry out their assignments in accordance with FIFO (First-In First-Out) and Fix-It-Right methods after receiving customers’ approval.
- Supervising and recommending disciplinary measures to Management on personnel matters as touching workshop technicians and activities.
- Enforcing and maintaining a high-level of discipline and integrity in the workshop.
- Inspecting and assigning job cards to technicians and following up to ensure that jobs are fixed right to pass quality control checks.
- Supervising and assisting technicians with any difficult technical tasks they may face on the job.
- Supervising and ensuring all workshop technicians always maintain professionalism and adhere to all workshop safety rules.
- Supervising and ensuring technical training sessions are held in the workshop through one-on-one and group sessions for continuous learning and improvement.
- Generating and submitting daily/weekly & monthly workshop operation reports.
- Planning, promoting, and organizing training activities related to quality and reliability.
- Other tasks as assigned by Management.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with 10 – 20 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2023.