Job ID 21895
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Action Health Incorporated (AHI) is a non-profit organization dedicated to creating opportunities for young people’s successful transition to a healthy and productive adulthood. We envision a world where every young person can reach their full potential. We work with young people, community leaders, government agencies, the private sector and other stakeholders to ensure that policies and programmes are emplaced to accomplish this goal.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Youth-Friendly Health Services (YFHS) Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide clinic-based and community outreach services to young people
- Work with the SRH Team Lead to provide access to youth-friendly health services.
- Participate in organizing training for service providers on YFHS.
- Develop strategies to increase young people’s access to youth-friendly health services.
- Work with program managers to implement specific programmes serving young people.
- Prepare timely reports of services provided to the SRH Programme Team Lead
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- Registered Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria
- Experience working with young people on youth-related health issues and the ability to communicate with youths at their level.
- At least one (1) year of experience in clinical practice with a valid practising license.
- Familiarity with public health issues, especially as they affect youth.
Application Closing Date
29th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a Letter of Application along with a copy of their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com clearly stating the position applied for and their full names in the subject area of the email.
- AHI is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to achieving gender balance within the organization.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply for this position.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.