At John Carroll University, we offer competitive Merit programs that extend beyond academic scholarships to recognize leadership and service. This Merit scholarship, worth up to $27,000, is available to successful applicants who demonstrate exceptional qualities.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2023
Student Type: International Students
Level of Study: Undergraduates
Study Area: Any field of study is eligible
Scholarship Value: Up to $27,000
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be international students
- Must enroll in a full-time program
- Must be prepared to pursue undergraduate courses at the University
- Must maintain good standing with the Standards of Academic Progress
- Scholarship values are annual amounts that automatically renew for a total of four years, contingent upon maintaining academic and conduct standards.
No separate application is required. When you submit your application for admission, you will automatically be considered for merit scholarships up to $27,000. For more information, please visit: John Carroll University Merit Scholarships