Job ID 30911
Experience See Job Description
Gender Male or Famele
Qualifications See Job Description
Assets Microfinance bank is a tier-1 deposit mobilization bank providing accessible, reliable and convenient financial services to individuals and businesses across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deposit Mobilization Officer
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role is primarily responsible for driving deposit mobilization for the bank, building and managing strategic relationships for fixed deposit customers and serving as the single point of contact for new business as well existing portfolios.
- Develop and implement a sales plan for identified target customers with identified volumes to drive high volumes of new deposits to the company.
- Develop and implement a business development plan to improve the deposit mobilization and retention of deposit and also manage withdrawal attrition.
- Develop and maintain relationships with corporate and private individual clients and individual depositors
- Advice client of deposit status.
- Innovate and develop attractive value-added deposit products together with the Business Development to achieve the overall deposit targets. Etc.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- Proven knowledge and experience selling investment products
- 3 – 5 years experience as a deposit mobilization officer
- Relevant experience in a Microfinance or commercial bank is highly required
- Target and results oriented and willing to take responsibilities.
Application Closing Date
21st August, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.