Job ID 10471
Experience 2 Years
Gender Male or Famele
Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. In fact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Application are invited for:
Title: 2022 Graduate Trainee Program
- We are calling all Fresh Graduates and those with a maximum of 2 years’ working experience for the Nestlé Central and West Africa Region’s Graduate Trainee Program 2022!
- Kickstart your career at Nestlé; you will experience the excitement that comes with working in the fast-paced and competitive FMCG business while honing your business acumen and leadership capabilities at an early stage of your career.
- We offer an intensive & structured development program over 18 months through multiple rotations in different areas, paired with meaningful roles which are designed to bring out your best.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A minimum of a Bachelors Degree or a bac+4/5 from a recognized university
- Less than 2 Years working experience after graduation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong analytical skills.
What’s in it for You?
- Work with and learn from the best
- Agile & fun working environment
- Competitive Salary and benefits.
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online