Job ID 27517
Career Level Manager
Experience 7 Years
Gender Male or Famele
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Management Consultant – C19RM
Location: Abuja (with travels)
No of Consultants: 2
Duration: 80 Days with Possibility of extension
Commencement Date: 12th June, 2023
Supervisor: C19RM Project Coordinator
Required services: Consultancy services to support the ongoing COVID-19 Response Mechanism (C19RM) Implementation (Program Management)
Reporting line: The Consultant will report to the C19RM Program Coordinator with a dotted line to the SPO Program on the NAHI project
- The Global Fund C19RM is designed to respond to COVID-19 in three ways: COVID-19 control and containment interventions, including personal protective equipment (“PPE”), diagnostics, treatment, communications, and other public measures. COVID-19-related risk mitigation measures for HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria programs including, but not limited to, support for COVID-19 interventions needed to safely implement campaigns, community and health facility-level HIV, tuberculosis, and malaria programs; and Expanded reinforcement of key aspects of health systems, such as laboratory networks, supply chains, and community-led response systems to address advocacy, services, accountability, and human-rights-based approaches.
- Hence, the consultants will support the implementation of C19RM implementation in Abuja with visits to supported states.
The services of the Consultant working with the C19RM team will include but not limited to the following:
- Coordinate report writing and analyses of programmatic activities.
- Coordinate the planning and implementation of RSSH-C19RM Grant Management activities.
- Support the standardization of reporting and information processes across all units
- Provide administrative support, including dashboard and database management, and supporting the team with travel logistics.
- Ensure that plans (procurement, training, risk management, etc) are established in a timely manner, regularly monitored, updated, and reported in line with GF policies and guidelines and terms of grant agreement.
- Assist in developing contingency plans and adjusting programming to respond to new and emerging operational challenges.
- Work with Communications and Documentations Officer to identify communications opportunities and strategies to raise awareness about RSSH-C19RM
- Support and contribute to the overall functions of the RSSH-C19RM PMU
- Attend meetings (i.e., meeting with GF, with SRs during program review, RSSH – C19RM leadership meetings), document the minutes and follow up on the next steps.
- Support the Project Coordinator to identify bottlenecks to smooth implementation and follow up on resolution of the challenges.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health, Business Administration, Sciences, Health Sciences or Behavioral Sciences
- 5-7 years working experience in development & humanitarian programs at the community level with at least 3-5 years’ experience with HIV/AIDS program planning and implementation working with public and NGO sectors required.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is required.
Application Closing Date
8th June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Only Applications submitted electronically, with subject bearing the position of interest will be treated.
- Suitability statement and CV must be in one MS Word.
- Applicants must be resident in the state.
Other jobs you may like
HR Admin / Logistics Assistant at Concern for Women and Children Development Foundation (COWACDI) Featured
- @ ListingAPI-2
- Yobe, Concern for Women and Children Development Foundation (COWACDI)